- Full Wave or Bridge Mode.
- Discrete TO-220 Diodes with Heatsinks.
- Snubber across the diodes.
- Inclusion of a mains line filter.
- Flexible enough for use either in dual +/- low voltage supplies and for tube B+.
Wednesday, 18 May 2011
PSU Rectifier PCB Board
Having looked extensively at the the Aleph 30 and the F4 builds, I have decided to create my own rectifier PCB board. This is both an exercise of interest (to design and create PCB boards) and practical, for use in my amps. The basic premise will be:
This PCB will allow the easy connection of the transformer secondaries on one side, and for connection to the cap or choke input filter.