Saturday, 19 February 2011

Problem Found!

After checking through my wiring again on the Crack, I found one old solder joint, which was fixed. However, there was still no sound on the left channel, after some more checking, I decided to use a different am, and to my surprise, the left was still not working! Some more checking and swapping of the headphone connectors, confirmed my fears, the left headphone speakers is not working!

Well, problem found and solved. But the problem changes to getting them fixed. But for the mean time, I will be without any cans until they are fixed. Perhaps this will be a good time to purchase my next pair of cans... Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment