A blog about the journey of a DIY Audio enthusiast who doesn't care too much of the 'esoteric' ultra-priced commercial hifi equipment. I may be wrong, some or most of the time, but hey, it's my journey and I welcome you to share with me on that journey. Currently interested in headphones, open baffle speakers, full range drivers, tube amps and Pass Lab Class A designs.
Monday, 28 March 2016
Some photos...
Been busy, but working in the background and enjoying the setup...
The finished speakers.
Temporary setup at back - note the ad-hoc wiring.
Crossover before soldering, generous layout - could've been more efficient.
Brilliant post! The information is useful, accurate, and easy to follow. I learned several new things while reading this article. Thank you for sharing such valuable content. Wishing your blog continued growth and success. Dpboss
hello, do you mind to share the final crossover setting? i have pm6a and alpha 15, so i want to build like yours open baffle.
ReplyDeleteEncuentra las tuyas en City Club
ReplyDeleteBrilliant post! The information is useful, accurate, and easy to follow. I learned several new things while reading this article. Thank you for sharing such valuable content. Wishing your blog continued growth and success. Dpboss
ReplyDelete