- Got myself an Fiio X3 Gen2 for travelling. This has been pretty good, but I have not been very happy with its pairing with my Earsonics. I am still awaiting my LH Geek Wave...
- Received the LH Geek Out SFi. I think I got it correct. It has been pretty good overall.
- Purchased and built the Elekit TU-8300R. Been fantastic Running them in with JJ 300B, Siemens ECC801s and James output transformers. Enjoying it and dreaming of upgrading it Elrog 300B and Noguchi Finemet output transformers.
- Built (finally) an OB with my Lowther DX3. Really enjoying them, but lacking bass. Which leads into the main contents of this post.
- Passive first order crossover.
- Passive second order crossover.
- Active second order crossover.
|Frequency response for passive 1st order crossover|
|Frequency response for passive 2nd order crossover.|
|Frequency response for active 2nd order crossover|