Wednesday 27 July 2011

Updates

It has been a long time, but between work, unpacking and family, it has been hard to find the time to blog. I recently purchased a pair of Etymotic hf5 from Headphonic here in WA. Very pleasant experience and good price. It arrive to me in Melbourne on Wednesday morning, after ordering on Sunday evening. I am now listening to them at work, and the sealing is very impressive. I can't hear any of the basic office noises around me, including my own typing, etc. Not much to say about the sound yet, got to give them a least 20 hours of burn in. But at the moment, it sounds pretty balanced in its presentation, but a little lacking on the highs. Again, not enough time to write more or to try out new things. But hopefully in the coming months, I can get back onto some consistent blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment